STEP 1 - Eligibility Criteria :
1.2 Applicants must be at least 17 years old and be a citizen of The People's Republic of China.
1.3 Applicants must submit the documents according to the below requirements:
1.3.1 China Secondary Education Student Academic Transcript with the accumulated (overall) grade point average (GPAX) not lower than 3.00
1.3.2 China National College Entrance Examination (Gaokao) Score in English subject not lower than 125
1.3.3 China National College Entrance Examination (Gaokao) Score in total not lowre than 580
All scores according to 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 must be from examinations taken at the same time and within two years of the application date.
STEP 2 - Online Application:
Applicants must complete an online application link on the dates to be announced.
STEP 3 - Application Packet : http://admission-bba.acc.chula.ac.th/
Applicants must submit an application packet which includes the following documents to be BBA International Program, Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy, Chulalongkorn University, Phyathai Road, Bangkok 10330 in person by the date to be announced or by registered mail postmarked no later than the date to be announced :
- Applicant's card with two one-inch (1") photograhs
- A copy of China Secondary Education Qualification Certificate
- A copy of China Secondary Education Student Academic Transcript
- A copy of China National College Entrance Examination (Gaokao) Score Report
- A copy of applicant's passport
- A proof of application fee payment
As a official proof of your graduation documents, the following documents need to be issued by China Credentials Verification (CHESICCC):
- Verification Report of China Secondary Education Qualification Certificate
- Verification Report of China Secondary Education Student Academic Transcript
- Verification Report of China National College Entrance Examination (Gaokao)
STEP 4 - Interview:
Applicants must come for a 15 minute interview in person or through WeChat during the dates to be announced.
- Please click at http://admission-bba.acc.chula.ac.th/
|March 1 - 25, 2019|
Application Packet Submission:
- Applicants submit the application packets in person by the date to be announced or by registered mail postmarked no later than the date to be announced
Application fee 1,000 baht
- No refund will be made after the application has been submitted
|March 1 - 25, 2019|
Interview shortlist announcement
|March 28, 2019|
|Interview||March 30, 2019|
|Preliminary selection announcement||April 27, 2019|
Enrollment confirmation with payment
|April 30, 2.19|
June - July
Orientation Trip and Business Foundation Studies
August - December
January - May
Remark: Orientation and Business Foundation Students are COMPULSORY, Failure to attend may delay your study plan.
|Annual Tuition Fee per Semester||Tuition Fee Payable to Chulalongkorn University||Special Fee Payable to Faculty of Commerce & Accountancy||Total|
Remark: Fees include textbooks, materials and educational trips in Thailand and abroad (subject to change).
Full scholarships (covering tuition and fees) and partial scholarships are availble. Please click this link for more information http://bba.acc.chula.ac.th/index.php/2014-06-27-06-06-17/international-scholarships/chinese-with-gaokao