This information is for BBA International Program students interested in joining the Internship Program for Summer Semester Only!
During their third year of study, or junior year, students must complete an internship in a national or international business organization or government agency and be responsible for particular assignments. They must take on assignments and work at the business organization or government agency according to their indicated preferences. Students are encouraged to choose a workplace that matches their interests, or the type of job that could benefit their future careers. The areas of business in which students are allowed to have their internship include Finance and Accounting, Marketing, Personnel Management, Production, Sales Management, Transportation, Import/Export Management, International Affairs and General Management. The choice of workplace is subject to final approval by the Course Instructor(s).
- Applicants must be a third year student, for Summer semester only before pass.
- All IB major students are required to complete the Internship as a graduation requirement according to the curriculum.
- All Accounting & Financial major students are not required to complete the internship. If you want to take internship as elective or free elective course, it is acceptable. But you are required to follow all internship application process.
- Students can either choose organization/company yourself or choose from the BBA Quota.
- Students must work for a minimum of 240 hours (excluding 12:00 – 13:00 hr.) to obtain credit from your Internship. Internship hours cannot be split into multiple periods. However, many companies have a formal Internship program period for two months in order for students to get deeper knowledge and solid work experience.
- Students Internship Program of CBA CU and SIP Program of Bangkok Bank is not a part of BBA Internship Program.
- The internship period is normally in the Summer Semester : 1 June - 31 July 2020.
- Students who participating in an Exchange Program preventing that cannot do the internship during the summer semester (1 June – 31 July, 2020), they must arrange to complete the internship during on 16 December 2019 – 14 February 2020 period before studying abroad.
Students are required to fill in an online application form. Follow these instructions strictly. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
Step 1 : Online Application
1.1 Log on to the Internship Online Applicationat http://student-bba.cbs.chula.ac.th/Account/Login.aspx. and fill in the students' information (the students' info.)
Username: Student ID Number without 26 (Ex. 57412345)
Password: the numbers and letters logging in the CU NET
1.2 Complete the students' information (the students' info.) before submit all documents.
Step 2 : The following supporting documents are required to be submitted to P'Aor at the BBA Office by the deadline
1. A completed Internship online application form with photo.
2. A copy of official transcript obtained from the Office of Registrar
3. A copy of student ID card with “Certified True Copy” and your signature
4. Current resume with photo >> Download Resume Template
Students will be given the internship package, which will include the official nomination letter, course outline, weekly journal form, evaluation form and topics for doing the internship report before starting work one week. These must be completed and submitted according toinstructions.
For more information, please contact ::
Ms. Sirikarn Phithakthanachok
Internship Coordinator and Web Contents
Tel: 662 218 5738, 662 218 5840 Ext. 102
Fax: 662 251 3718