During the third year of studybefore starting the forth year, students must complete an internship in a national or international business organization or government agency and be responsible for particular assignments. Students are encouraged to choose a workplace that matches their interests, or the type of job that could benefit their future careers. The areas of business in which students are allowed to have their internship include finance, accounting, marketing, personnel management, production, sales management, transportation, import/export management, international affairs and general management. The choice of workplaceissubjecttothe finalapprovalbytheCourseInstructor(s).
- All students majoring in IB are required to complete the internship as a graduation requirement, but for students in Accounting & Financial major, it is optional and can be taken as either an elective or free elective. The internship period is normally in the summer semester (June - July). As a result, there will be no classes for students doing and internship during this period.
- Students must work the number of internship hours required (240 hours) (excluding 12:00 – 13:00 hr.) to obtain credit from your Internship. Internship hours cannot be split into multiple periods. However, many companies have a formal Internship program period for two months in order for students to get deeper knowledge and solid work experience.
- Students can either choose organization/company yourself.
- Students Internship Program of CBA CU and SIP Program of Bangkok Bank is not a part of BBA Internship Program.
- A letter of acceptance from the employer.
- a work permit if they are Non-Thai nationals.
Students are required to fill in an online application form. Follow these instructions strictly Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected. There are 2 steps as follows:
1.1 Log on to the Internship Online Applicationat https://admin-bba.acc.chula.ac.th/Account/Login.aspx and fill in the students' information (the students' info.).
Username: Student ID Number without 26 (Ex. 57412345)
Password: the numbers and letters logging in the CU NET
1.2 Complete the students' information (the students' info.) before submit all documents.
2. An academic transcript with “Certified True Copy” and your signature
3. A Current resume (CV) Download Resume Template
4. A copy of student ID card with “Certified True Copy” and your signature
The Internship period is normally in the summer semester (June - July). As a result, there will be no classes for students doing an internship during this period.
Students will be given the internship package, which will include the official nomination letter, course outline, evaluation form, timesheet form and topics for the internship report before the internship start one week. These must be completed and submitted according to instructions.
For more information, please contact ::
Ms. Sirikarn Phithakthanachok
Internship Coordinator and Web Contents
Tel: 662 218 6123
Fax: 662 251 3718