- All students majoring in IB are required to complete the internship as a graduation requirement, but for students in Accounting & Financial major, it is optional and can be taken as either an elective or free elective. The internship period is normally in the summer semester (June - July). As a result, there will be no classes for students doing and internship during this period.
- Students must work the number of internship hours required (240 hours) (excluding 12:00 – 13:00 hr.) to obtain credit from your Internship. Internship hours cannot be split into multiple periods. However, many companies have a formal Internship program period for two months in order for students to get deeper knowledge and solid work experience.
- Students can either choose organization/company yourself.
- Students Internship Program of CBA CU and SIP Program of Bangkok Bank is not a part of BBA Internship Program.
1.1 Log on to the Internship Online Applicationat https://admin-bba.acc.chula.ac.th/Account/Login.aspx and fill in the students' information (the students' info.).
Username: Student ID Number without 26 (Ex. 57412345)
Password: the numbers and letters logging in the CU NET
1.2 Complete the students' information (the students' info.) before submit all documents.
2. An academic transcript with “Certified True Copy” and your signature
3. A Current resume (CV) Download Resume Template
4. A copy of student ID card with “Certified True Copy” and your signature
For more information, please contact ::
Ms. Sirikarn Phithakthanachok (P'Aor)
Internship Coordinator and Web Contents
Tel: 662 218 5738, 662 218 5840 Ext. 102
Fax: 662 251 3718