2. Applicants mus not be younger than 17 years old and must complete/be completing M6 or its equivalents levels in Thailand.
3. Applicants must achieve the minimum score on one of the following English Proficiency tests:
3.1 TOEFL (paper-based) not lower than 550 or
3.2 TOEFL (Internet-based) not lower than 79 or
3.3 IELTS (Academic) not lower than 6.5 or
3.4 CU-TEP & Speaking (taken the same date) not lower than 101 (Chulalongkorn University Test of English Proficiency)
4.1 CU-AAT (Verbal and Maths) not lower than 1100 or
4.2 New SAT (Maths and evidence-Based Reading&Writing) not lower than 1170
STEP 2 - Online Application:
Applicants must complete an online application link between February 1 - March 31, 2018 : https://www.cas.chula.ac.th/admission/
STEP 3 - Application Packet:
Applicants must complete the online application form in full and ensure that all the information supplied is true and correct. All application forms must be accompanied by the following:
2. Enrolment certificate (only for those who have not yet fulfilled all requirements for a high school diploma/certificate)
3. Academic transcript(s)
4. Copies of official diploma or equivalent certifying high school graduation or academic status from the applicant’s school
5. Either one of the following English proficiency results that meets the minimum requirements and electronic score must be sent to the BBA Chulalongkorn Code:
5.2 IELTS’s Code: 138499
5.3 CU-TEP & Speaking: No code but the original score report must be submitted. The score report can be obtained at Chulalongkorn University Academic
6.2 CU-AAT: No code but the original score report must be submitted. The score report can be obtained at Chulalongkorn University Academic
8. Evidence of application fee payment
STEP 4 - Interview:
Applicants must come for a 15 minute interview in person or through skype during April 27 to 29, 2018.
- Please click at https://www.cas.chula.ac.th/admission/
|February 1 - March 31, 2018|
Applicants are required to include an application fee, THB 1,000 (plus 3% credit card
processing fee). Applicants are able to make credit card payment by logging into their
application account. Applicants should be noted that there is no refund for the
cancellation of application.
Oral Interview and/or Written Examination (If any)
Announcement of Student Acceptance to the Programme (s).
- Selected applicants will be officially announced through
|May 11, 2018|
Student’s Confirmation of Their Choice
- Accepted applicants must confirm their choice. A certificate of admission will be issued
and sent to the applicants via email from May 19, 2017 onward. They are required to
present this certificate to the programme of their choice when they register.
|May 14 - 18, 2018|
|June - July||Orientation Trip and Business Foundation Studies|
August - December
January - May
Remark: Orientation and Business Foundation Students are COMPULSORY, Failure to attend may delay your study plan.
|Tuition Fee Payable to Chulalongkorn University||Special Fee Payable to Faculty of Commerce & Accountancy||Total|
Remark: Fees include textbooks, materials and educational trips in Thailand and abroad (subject to change).
Full scholarships (covering tuition and fees) and partial scholarships are availble. Please follow this link for more information http://bba.acc.chula.ac.th/index.php/2014-06-27-06-06-17/international-scholarships/scholarships-for-international-students