*Special Tuition Fee Due : Fill in and print out a payment form at http://payment.acc.chula.ac.th/fee/student. The old method by downloading the Bill Payment Form from BBA website is no longer applicable.
Period of Payment :
- The payment form Summer 2016 will be available by May 16, 2016.
- Once you already complete step 1, please bring this form and pay at the SCB Bank any branch starting from May 16 - June 5, 2016 only. Otherwise, late payment fee is required according to the regulations (*see here below)
(Thai Students 30,000 Baht, Non-Thai Students 61,500 Baht)
- To link to the system: Use Firefox Web browser or Chrome. Internet explorer is not recommended.
- Read the instructions carefully and follows the steps.
- Students must make the payment at SCB according to the due date shown on the form.
- Please be reminded that the payment must be made before the semester starts. A fine on late payment will be imposed.
- Please feel free to contact P'Nah at 02-218-5840 ext. 101 or . if you have any question.
Please be notified of the penalty on late payment of the tuition fees as follows:
Payment made during the first week after the commencement of the Fall, Spring semesters and Summer will be fined THB 1,000.
Payment made after the first week of after the commencement of the Fall, Spring semesters and Summer will be fined THB 2,000.
In order to avoid a fine on late payment, students must make the payment before the semester starts according to the stipulated schedules of each semester.