All students majoring in IB and BM majors are required to complete the Internship as a graduation requirement (internship is optional for other majors). During the summer semester of your third year of study, students must complete an internship in a national or international business organization or government agencies. Students are encouraged to choose a workplace that matches your interests, or the type of job that could benefit your future careers. The areas of business in which students are allowed to have their internship include for example, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Personnel management, Consulting, sales management, Transportation, Import/export management, Content marketing, Startup Marketing, Sales and Marketing, Partner Marketing Innovation, Marketing and Community Assistant/Associate, Marketing Communication, eCommerce Product Marketing & Systems Specialist, Social Media Marketing Specialist, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC), Digital Content and Email Marketing Specialist, and general management. The choice of workplace is subject to the final approval by the course instructor(s).
- Internship course is a pass/not pass course. Students are expected to complete the internship learning opportunities.
After students have completed the internship in the summer, the course registration must be done later in the Fall semester 2022 of Academic year 2022 as follows:
- 2602414 INTER BUS INTERN for IB major. (Prerequisite: 2602371 PRIN INTL BUS MGT)
- 2605430 MKTG INTERNSHIP for BMM major. (Prerequisite: 2605311 PRIN MKTG)
|Informations & Eligibility :|
- The internship period is normally in the summer semester (June - July).
- Students must complete the required 240 working hours for the internship (excluding 12:00 – 13:00 hr.) to obtain credit from your Internship. Internship hours cannot be split into multiple periods. Many companies have a formal Internship program period for two months in order for students to get deeper knowledge and solid work experience.
- Attended and successfully achieved the objectives of the Internship Preparation Course. Failure to attend the course and achieve the required results will mean that students cannot register in the internship courses.
|Internship Organizations :|
- Students are responsible for obtaining an internship position (either selecting from the list of internship organizations provided by the BBA program or finding on your own).
- Internship opportunities exist in Bangkok as well as in other provinces in Thailand. International internships are available in other countries. Any expenses are the student’s responsibility.
- The internship program (SIP) and CBA Chula cannot be counted as
|Application Process :|
Follow these instructions strictly Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected. There are 2 steps as follows:
|Internship Calendar :|
The Internship period is normally in the summer semester (June - July). As a result, there will be no classes for students doing an internship during this period.
Deadline for Document Submission
Submission of Documents
(Evaluation by Company, Timesheet, Internship Report, Powerpoint Presentation)
Students do an internship in Summer semester 2022 of Academic year 2021.
(will register for the internship course in Fall semester 2022 of Academic year 2022).
The system will be open at 09:00 on November 15th, 2021.
and closed within April 8th, 2022 before 15:00.
at 12:00 (noon)
(A Hard Copy is not required to submit)
1 June – 29 July, 2022
To be announced
Students will be given the internship package, which will include the official nomination letter, course outline, evaluation form, timesheet form by BBA Office and topics for the internship report before the internship start one week. These must be completed and submitted according to instructions.
If you have concerns or need help, please let the BBA Office know.
|Evaluation for Successfully Completing Internship Course :|
- The evaluation of the internship is based on four documents: (1) Evaluation form (by BBA Office) Company; (2) Internship Report (3) PowerPoint Presentation (4) Weekly Report (Week by week) and (5) Time report / Time record by the Internship. These five items must be submitted together to the BBA Office within one week after internship finishes.
For more information, please contact ::
Ms. Sirikarn Phithakthanachok
Internship, Career Services,
Course Evaluation, IT, Public Relations
Tel: 662 218 6123
Fax: 662 251 3718