All students majoring in International Business (IB) major and Brand and Marketing Management (BM) major are required to complete the Internship as a graduation requirement (internship is optional for other majors). During the third year of study, before starting the fourth year, students must complete an internship in a national or international business organization or government agencies. Students are encouraged to choose a workplace that matches their interests, or the type of job that could benefit their future careers. The areas of business in which students are allowed to have their internship include finance (FIN major), accounting (ACCTG major), marketing (IB or BM major), personnel management, production, sales management, transportation, import/export management, international affairs and general management. The choice of workplace is subject to the final approval by the course instructor(s).
- Internship course is a pass/not pass course. Students are expected to complete the internship learning opportunities.
After students have completed the internship in the summer, the course registration must be done later in the Fall semester 2022 as follows:
- 2602414 INTER BUS INTERN for IB, Finance, and Accounting majors
- 2605430 MKTG INTERNSHIP for BMM major
|Informations & Eligibility :|
- The internship period is normally in the summer semester (June - July).
- Students must complete the required 240 working hours for the internship (excluding 12:00 – 13:00 hr.) to obtain credit from your Internship. Internship hours cannot be split into multiple periods. Many companies have a formal Internship program period for two months in order for students to get deeper knowledge and solid work experience.
- Attended and successfully achieved the objectives of the Internship Preparation Course. Failure to attend the course and achieve the required results will mean that students cannot register in the internship courses.
|Internship Organizations :|
- Students are responsible for obtaining an internship position (either selecting from the list of internship organizations provided by the BBA program or finding on your own).
- Internship opportunities exist in Bangkok as well as in other provinces in Thailand. International internships are available in other countries. Any expenses are the student’s responsibility.
- The internship program (SIP) and CBA Chula can NOT be counted as
|Application Process :|
Follow these instructions strictly Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected. There are 2 steps as follows:
|Internship Calendar :|
The Internship period is normally in the summer semester (June - July). As a result, there will be no classes for students doing an internship during this period.
Students will be given the internship package, which will include the official nomination letter, course outline, evaluation form, timesheet form by BBA Office and topics for the internship report before the internship start one week. These must be completed and submitted according to instructions.
If you have concerns or need help, please let the BBA Office know.
|Evaluation for Successfully Completing Internship Course :|
- The evaluation of the internship is based on four documents: (a) Evaluation by Company; (b) Internship Report (c) PowerPoint Presentation and (d) Timesheet Report by internship. These four items must be submitted together to the BBA Office within one week after internship finishes.
For more information, please contact ::
Ms. Sirikarn Phithakthanachok (P'Oh)
Internship, Career Services,
Course Evaluation, IT, Public Relations
Tel: 662 218 6123
Fax: 662 251 3718