All students majoring in IB and BM majors are required to complete the Internship as a graduation requirement (internship is optional for other majors). During the summer semester of your third year of study, students must complete an internship in a national or international business organization or government agencies. Students are encouraged to choose a workplace that matches your interests, or the type of job that could benefit your future careers. The areas of business in which students are allowed to have their internship include for example, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Personnel management, Consulting, sales management, Transportation, Import/export management, Content marketing, Startup Marketing, Sales and Marketing, Partner Marketing Innovation, Marketing and Community Assistant/Associate, Marketing Communication, eCommerce Product Marketing & Systems Specialist, Social Media Marketing Specialist, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC), Digital Content and Email Marketing Specialist, and general management. The choice of workplace is subject to the final approval by the course instructor(s).
- The internship course is graded on a pass/fail basis. Students are required to successfully complete the internship learning opportunities
|Informations & Eligibility :|
- The internship period is normally in the summer semester (June - July).
- Students must complete the required 240 working hours for the internship (excluding 12:00 – 13:00 hr.) to obtain credit from your Internship. Internship hours cannot be split into multiple periods. Many companies have a formal Internship program period for two months in order for students to get deeper knowledge and solid work experience.
- The internship program (SIP) and CBA Chula cannot be counted as
- Attended and successfully achieved the objectives of the Internship Preparation Course. Failure to attend the course and achieve the required results will mean that students cannot register in the internship courses.
- Internship opportunities exist in Bangkok as well as in other provinces in Thailand. International internships are available in other countries. Any expenses are the student’s responsibility.
|Application Process :|
Follow these instructions strictly Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected. There are 2 steps as follows:
|Internship Calendar :|
The internship period is usually during the summer semester. (June-July). Therefore, students participating in internships during this period do not have any class schedules.
Students will be given the internship package, which will include the official nomination letter, course outline, evaluation form, timesheet form by BBA Office and topics for the internship report before the internship start one week. These must be completed and submitted according to instructions.
If you have concerns or need help, please let P'Aor at the BBA Office know.
|Evaluation for Successfully Completing Internship Course :|
- The evaluation of the internship is based on four documents: (1) Evaluation by the Company; (2) Internship Report; (3) Timesheet/Time Record, and (4) a PowerPoint Presentation by the Intern. All four of these items must be submitted together to the BBA Office within one week after the internship concludes.
For more information, please contact ::
Sirikarn Phithakthanachok (P'Aor)
Career and Internship Coordinator, Course Evaluation
Tel: +662 218 6123